Mesoestetic Ha Densimatrix multi-molecular is a concentrate rich in hyaluronic acid…
Mesoestetic HA Densimatrix multi-molecular is a concentrated treatment in hyaluronic acid (HA). This treatment provides the skin with moisturizing, anti-aging, redensifying and filling action.
Its formula combines hyaluronic acid in various molecular forms to fill, protect and stimulate. HA Densimatrix is therefore developed with 3 complexes that act synergistically to provide a complete treatment:
- 1) HA Densimatrix complex 9%: a combination of 4 hyaluronic acids of different molecular weights (crosslinked, high, medium and low). The goal is to reach the various layers of the skin, from the surface to the dermis, which is only possible with different densities. This ensures a hydrating, filling and redensifying action. This complex also has an active ingredient that favors the synthesis of internal HA, slowing the aging of the skin.
- 2) Anti-hyaluronidase complex 2%: a plant extract combined with a potent antioxidant. It aims to protect hyaluronic acid from degradation. On the one hand this complex acts by the inhibition of the enzyme Hyaluronidase, responsible for the degradation of HA. On the other hand, it acts through the neutralization of free radicals. Thus blocking the oxidation of HA. In this way the hyaluronic acid stays longer in its free form in the skin.
- 3) Antiaging pro complex 2%: promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Improving thus the firmness and elasticity of the tissues. Also prevents and correct wrinkles.
Mesoestetic HA Densimatrix then provides an enrichment of the extracellular matrix. It powers actions as important as barrier function, water retention and repair of the epidermis. In addition to the anti-aging action, endogenous synthesis of HA, protection of degradation and stimulation of the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
The results are very interesting…
- 65% increase in HA synthesis;
- 45% increase in elastin synthesis;
- 25% inhibition of HA degradation;
- 5x increase in skin hydration;
- 80% more moisturized skin;
- 78% reduction of wrinkles.
Developed in a gel-water texture of fast absorption. It is suitable for all skin types and age.
Mesoestetic HA Densimatrix multi-molecular is exceptional and mandatory after medical-aesthetic procedures.
In particular after filling with intradermal Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid. Patients who have filled with HA should use this concentrate to potentiate the treatment, prevent the degradation of the injected HA and maintain the results obtained.
About Hyaluronic Acid…
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in our skin. In fact 50% of all hyaluronic acid in our body is present in the skin. Specifically, between our cells (extracellular matrix). HA levels are critical to ensuring essential skin functions, such as elasticity and plasticity. Age, sun exposure and stress are all factors that contribute to the decrease in the presence of hyaluronic acid in the skin. By worsening the quality of the HA that is synthesized, and accelerating its degradation. The result is a loss of hydration, elasticity, tissue atrophy and appearance of wrinkles. Minimizing the degradation of HA, promoting the synthesis of support fibers and stimulating the skin with the supply of high quality hyaluronic acid are some actions that can significantly improve the quality of the skin.