Neostrata resurface high potency gel 20% aha oily skin
Neostrata resurface high potency gel 20% aha oily skin is a protective anti-aging care. Rich in regenerating actives, this powerful care provides smoothness, and evenness as well as a significant improvement in skin texture and radiance.
Day after day this innovative, highly potent formula offers a smooth complexion combined with a healthier appearance.
Neostrata has created the resurface range in such a way that, thanks to innovative complexes and a combination of specific ingredients, it combats uneven texture, and hyperpigmentation and thus allows to visibly even out skin tone.
In this sense, the high potency gel, rich in renewing and protective actives allow to obtain a uniform and smoothed complexion while protecting it from future damage. For this purpose it is mainly composed of:
- 18% Glycolic Acid. World-renowned, this ingredient enhances cell renewal through its mild exfoliating ability. Removing dead cells from the upper layers of the skin and enhancing regeneration, helps to diminish the appearance of skin blemishes, and smooth wrinkles while protecting the skin from future damage.
- Lactobionic Acid. This ingredient helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and roughness through gentle exfoliation. In addition, with moisturizing benefits, it attracts water to impart comfort to the complexion.
- Citric Acid. A powerful ingredient that promotes not only the elimination of dead cells but also cell renewal. Therefore, it refines the texture and brightens the skin.
In short, it not only reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone but also helps regenerate and revitalize skin damaged by cumulative UV exposure.
How to use Neostrata resurface high potency gel 20% aha oily skin ?
Suitable for photo-aging oily skin. Use at night.
First of all, apply two doses of Neostrata resurface foaming glycolic wash to your hands and face. Then massage the skin for approximately 1 minute with circular movements. Finally, rinse thoroughly with water.
Then apply Neostrata resurface high potency r 25% anti-wrinkle serum gel (morning and evening) evenly over the face and neck. Combine finally with Neostrata resurface high potency gel as well as with a sunscreen.
- It should be emphasized that in your morning routine you should accompany it with sunscreen. This is because the formula contains AHAs, a photosensitizing active.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Learn more about the Neostrata product here.
If you have tried this product leave your opinion in the comments.
There are no reviews yet.