Phyto Phytorelaxer index 2 for normal to thick hair…
Phyto Phytorelaxer Index 2 is a straightening complex that perfectly straightens the most resistant hair thanks to a naturally derived straightening agent. Vegetable keratin, Quinquina extract and Alteia extract provide hydration and flexibility as well as softness for straight, beautifully gleaming hair.
Suitable for normal to thick frizzy and coarse hair.
1) Vegetal Keratin, the closest possible to the hair\’s natural keratin. As such, it is composed of an association of Quinoa, Lupin and Pea proteins which, since they have moisturizing and repairing properties, intensely repair damaged and brittle hair.
2) Quinquina Extract – recognized for its richness in active molecules, in particular quinidine and minerals, this active provides stimulating and toning properties to the hair strands.
3) Alteia Extract – extremely moisturizing, Alteia is known for its high content of mucilage. As such, it captures and retains water, forming an invisible gel. It therefore guarantees hydration within the hair fiber.
perfectly detangled, strong, flexible and shiny hair.
Phytorelaxer Beauty Tips
In order to perform 1 complete straightening or 2 touch-ups this kit includes the following products:
- – 1 PRE-CARE BALM 5ML;
- – 1 DE-RISING CREAM 225ML;
- – 1 INDEX 2 INDUCTOR 60ML;
- – 1 NEUTRALIZING AND WASHING EMULSION 125ML;
- – 1 RESTORING MILK 60ML;
- – 1 PAIR OF GLOVES;
- – 1 WOOD SPATULA and
- – 1 LEAFLET WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
How to use – skin specialist opinion
Please read the instructions for use carefully before starting the application.
- This product should not be used on damaged hair, on an irritated scalp or dandruff, or on hair that has been chemically straightened (Brazilian, Japanese or other), streaked or bleached. Also, if you have had a perm, henna and coloring done less than 3 weeks ago (shampoo for highlights, tone on tone, oxidation coloring) do not use it!
- On the other hand, this product is recommended for natural hair that has never been straightened or for new growth from the roots of straightened hair. However, you should wait 2 to 3 months between two straightening treatments. Do not apply to previously straightened lengths!
- Also, do not apply a straightening complex to the scalp and make a preliminary test on a section of hair. If you have never applied it before, ask an experienced person to help you.
- It contains an alkaline agent that can cause irritation. Therefore, avoid any contact with eyes as there is a danger of blindness.
- If there is scalp irritation wash with the neutralizing shampoo in this kit.
Learn more about Phyto products here.