Skinceuticals h.a. intensifier serum…
Skinceuticals h.a. intensifier serum is a multi-benefit formula with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA), Proxylane and violet or purple rice extract. It aims to help maintain the skin’s natural reserve, improving the skin’s plumpness, elasticity as well as firmness.
With age, the natural production capacity of HA decreases. It starts to decrease in the 20’s accelerating in the 40’s. Moreover, the combination of this decreased production with a rapid degradation of HA contributes to the appearance of signs of aging. Therefore, Skinceuticals h.a. intensifier plays an important role in maintaining the skin’s biomechanical properties. Which are responsible for preserving the youthful and hydrated appearance of the complexion.
Thus it is composed of:
- 10% Proxylane™:
- Supports skin’s hyaluronic acid levels to help improve the appearance of skin firmness.
- 2.0% Licorice Root Extract (dipotassium glycyrrhizate) + 0.2% Purple Rice Extract:
- These potent ingredients work together to help preserve hyaluronic acid content in skin.
- 1.3% Hyaluronic Acid:
- This powerful natural humectant provides long lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture.
As a result, day after day, the skin is plumped, toned as well as more elastic.
- Hyaluronic acid levels increased by 30%.
- Smoothes wrinkles to form a smooth, firm surface.
- Provides long-lasting hydration while improving skin texture.
- Unique serum-gel texture.
- Formulated without parabens or dyes.
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers. However always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations.
How to use Skinceuticals h.a. intensifier serum?
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this powerful concentrate will rejuvenate the complexion while replenishing its moisture levels.
Apply H.A. Intensifier twice a day.
First of all, start by thoroughly cleansing and drying your skin with the Gentle Cleanser. Then, using your fingertips, apply 4 to 6 drops of the serum to the skin on your face, neck, and décolleté. I recommend combining it with Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF50 as this product will not only boost the skin’s natural UV defenses, but also protect skin proteins (including collagen) against UV damage.
Find other Skinceuticals products here.
There are no reviews yet.