Skinceuticals sheer mineral uv defense spf50…
Skinceuticals sheer mineral uv defense spf50 is a weightless 100% physical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finish.
Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF50 is an ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen fluid. It combines 100% mineral filters with artemia salina. This is a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress. Also offers broad spectrum protection for all skin types, including sensitive.
One of the best sunscreens for the face, it is formulated with Titanium Dioxide. This is a broad spectrum 100% mineral filter. Enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress.
This silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly, leaving no residue.
The science behind the formula…
Ground-breaking sunscreen technology that offers an optimized preservative system and proven all-physical, broad spectrum filters. These filters features one of the first-to-market, transparent, mattifying fluid that is paraben-free with an SPF 50 protection level. “Shake then apply” action helps ensure even distribution of sunscreen ingredients.
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®):
- This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect.
- 6% Titanium dioxide:
- Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia salina:
- This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV rays and heat-induced stress.
Sun Protection Measures…
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- *Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
- *Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- *For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Find other Skinceuticals products here.