Svr cicavit dm+ anti-scar silicone gel
Svr cicavit dm+ anti-scar repairing silicone gel is a cicatrizing restorative care. It reduces skin blemishes and marks while protecting the skin. This cream is suitable for adults who have damaged and fragile skin with wounds and/or burns.
Your skin will be nurtured and regenerated, day after day.
Its high tolerance formula is composed of a rich complex of silicones to act in 3 phases: inflammatory, repair, and remodeling. As a result, the skin is not only durably comforted, but also hydrated. In other words, it reduces redness, and discomfort, and prevents scar formation. In addition, it prevents them from becoming red and stiff.
Likewise, the gel texture enhances faster and more soothing repair. For an even and healthy complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Estimulates the fastest natural healing of the skin.
- Very high tolerance.
- Prevents the formation of redness and blemishes.
- Ideal for adults.
- Makes scars less visible.
- Regenerating and soothing action.
- Light, non-greasy texture.
How to use Svr cicavit dm+ anti-scar repairing silicone gel?
Since its formula is high tolerance it can be used by adults on the face as well as the body. Ideal in situations of post-sutures, localized or extensive (after the stitches are removed), superficial 2nd-degree burns, sign removal, tattoo removal post-laser, laser post-depilation, domestic accident, surgeries (caesarian section, radiodermatitis, thyroidectomy). Apply twice a day.
First of all, cleanse your skin perfectly. Then with a gentle massage apply the product evenly over the skin, wounds, and closed scars.
Also in case of sun exposure, you should protect the scar. This will prevent the appearance of red or brown spots.
- Only for external use. Therefore it is strictly mandatory that the wounds are saturated. At the same time, you should not use it in combination with a locally applied medicine.
- You should not carry out this treatment for longer than 30 days.
- Its use is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Learn more about SVR products here.