Svr sensifine ar spf50 anti-redness cream
Svr sensifine ar spf50 is a soothing hydrating face care with high sun protection. While moisturizing it attenuates redness, while protecting the skin against the sun\’s rays. This cream is indicated for adult skin prone to redness and rosacea. In other words, reactive and sensitive.
Its high tolerance formula is composed of a concentration of endothélyol, licorice extract, thermoregulating agent and UV filters. As a result, the skin is hydrated and durably comforted. As well as protected, since even when exposed to the sun, redness and heat are less intense. In other words, it prevents the skin from overheating and the appearance of blood vessels.
In addition to its light and highly melting texture, it does not block the pores boosting a uniform and healthy complexion. At the same time it has a soothing anti-wrinkle and stimulating action.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- High sun protection (spf50)
- Blends smoothly
- Has anti-redness, soothing and anti-wrinkle actives
- Instantly soothes and prevents skin from overheating
- Hydrating effect
- Does not block pores
- Smoother, plumper, more luminous skin
Svr sensifine beauty tips
This face care is suitable for sensitive adult skin prone to redness and rosacea. Therefore you should use the product daily alone as moisturizing care or on top of your usual daily care.
First of all, perfectly cleanse your skin. Then with a gentle massage apply the product evenly over your face, preferably 30 minutes before sun exposure.
You should also reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure to the sun. That is, roughly every two hours or after bathing and/or swimming.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days. At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially prolonged exposure.
See how you can complement your routine with more SVR products here.