Vichy Capital Soleil UV Age SPF50 anti-aging fluid
Vichy Capital Soleil UV Age SPF50 is a high-protection sun care fluid. With 2 in 1 action, it offers a luminous tan while retaining your youth. Suitable for all skin types.
Composed of an innovative formula with maximum UVA/UVB protection while acting on existing signs of aging (dark spots and wrinkles) it keeps your skin hydrated and perfectly protected. For this purpose, this sun fluid is composed of:
- Netlock, a patented innovative technology that as a result leaves UV filters suspended in micro gel droplets;
- Peptides and Niacinamide to fight wrinkles and attenuate dark spots;
- Finally, Vichy Volcanic Water fortifies and increases skin resistance.
It provides very high sun protection (SPF50). At the same time, it has an ultra-fluid and light texture. Therefore, it does not block pores, leaves the skin neither greasy nor sticky, and gives an invisible finish. Since it creates an ultra-thin, homogeneous, and extremely resistant film when applied.
Moreover, while protecting, Capital Soleil UV Age SPF50 prevents premature photoaging by acting as an anti-aging cream. Thus, it is the ideal product to use in your care routine throughout the year.
- Moisturizes and protects the skin from the sun (SPF50+)
- High tolerance
- Prevents damage caused by daily external aggressions
- Anti-aging action
- Ultra-light, non-greasy texture with an invisible finish
- Does not sting the eyes
- Resistant to water, sweat, and sand
- Suitable for winter use
How to use Vichy Capital Soleil UV Age SPF50 Anti-aging Fluid?
Suitable for all skin types.
Apply the product on the face and neck in the morning. As well as generously 30 minutes before sun exposure. In addition, you should reapply every 2 hours or whenever you get your skin wet (contact with seawater, pool, or perspiration) in case of prolonged exposure.
At the end of the day, remove sunscreens from the skin with the help of a foam or cleansing gel. If you have oily skin, the ideal is to use Normaderm phytosolution cleansing gel for oily skin. If you have combination skin, Vichy pureté thermale refreshing cleansing gel is a good option. For drier skin, the combination of Vichy pureté thermale all-in-one makeup remover 3in1 and Vichy Pureté Thermale skin-perfecting toner is perfect for daily cleansing.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never stop using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. As it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give your skin luminosity but also prevent premature aging.
Find more Vichy products here.
Lightweight, breathable texture. I feel that my skin overall looks smooth and feels protected. I would recommend it