Vichy Clinical Control 96h detranspirant
Vichy Clinical Control is an antiperspirant with antibacterial action, suitable for all skin types, that performs a prolonged anti-odor and anti-humidity action. Thus, enriched with innovative active ingredients, it provides an invigorating sensation, as well as dry armpits for 96 hours.
Its sensorial application has a highly absorbent, dry-touch texture that ensures a great absorbent capacity.
Excessive sweating is a condition that can have several reasons. Not only heat, humidity, and physical exercise can induce this sensation of discomfort. In addition, high-stress levels can also cause increased functioning of the sweat glands.
In this sense, clinical control 96h consists of a set of antibacterial active ingredients that will perform a long-lasting anti-odor and anti-humidity action. At the same time, it regulates the flow of perspiration and eliminates the bacteria responsible for bad odor for up to 72 hours.
For this purpose it has the following star assets in its formulation:
- Zinc, is an ingredient with admirable absorbent capabilities that will not only limit the multiplication of odor-causing bacteria but also limit the production of moisture.
- Likewise, Perlite, in perfect synergy with the above, absorbs and retains moisture with high capacity.
- And finally, it also consists of 17% ACH, that is, Aluminum salts. World-renowned for its antiperspirant function, in short, it is responsible for minimizing the production flow of the sweat glands by narrowing the sweat duct.
As a result, your underarms remain comfortably dry throughout the day.
- Controls excessive perspiration;
- 96h of dry touch;
- Anti hurt & anti-humidity;
How to use the Vichy Clinical Control 96h Detranspirant?
Antiperspirant is suitable for all skin types. Including sensitive skin.
First, cleanse your skin effectively. Then, properly cleaned, apply the roll-on deodorant to the dry armpits. I recommend that you do it, preferably, right after your shower in the morning. Although the effectiveness is 96 hours, we recommend removing the product every day at night and reapplying it in the morning.
In cases of excessive sweating, try the Vichy 7-day antiperspirant treatment. Intensive treatment cream for excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis in the armpits, hands, and feet, which causes discomfort and discomfort.
Discover more Vichy products here.