Cerave blemish control resurfacing serum for blemish-prone skin
Cerave blemish control serum is a night care specially developed to reduce the appearance of post-inflammatory (acne) marks. Thus, it not only exfoliates and brightens the skin but also protects the skin’s natural barrier.
Ideal for sensitive, and younger skin, this serum evens out skin tone, provides radiance, and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Formulated specifically to improve the quality of acne-prone skin, Cerave‘s new Blemish control range aims to treat and prevent the formation of post-inflammatory blemishes induced by acne. In this sense, the range is formulated by anti-spot, soothing, and exfoliating actives that, by penetrating deep into the skin, allow it to significantly improve its texture, uniformity, and luminosity.
To this end, the serum is mainly composed of:
- 3 Essential Ceramides that help replenish the skin’s natural ceramides. This relieves discomfort while reducing moisture loss and repairing the skin’s barrier.
- Niacinamide is an ingredient widely recognized for its anti-spot benefits. Thanks to its soothing, exfoliating, and anti-dark spot action, it improves skin texture and promotes a more even complexion.
- Retinol. With excellent exfoliating and brightening properties, this ingredient acts on cell renewal. It thus diminishes blemishes, evens out skin texture and tone, and increases luminosity. In addition, it will be an excellent ally to diminish the appearance of pores.
As a result, the skin looks visibly more even, brighter and healthier upon awakening.
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks.
- Protects the skin barrier.
- Evens skin tone.
- Light, fast-absorbing texture.
- Non-greasy, non-drying.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use Cerave blemish control serum?
Suitable for skin with post-acne marks, the serum should be used at night.
First of all, start by moistening the skin. Then apply some Cerave Blemish Control Gel and perform circular movements for about 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
Next, in your evening routine, apply Cerave Blemish Control Facial Moisturizer. Apply all over the face or use as a targeted treatment to the affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of post-acne marks, replace Blemish Control Gel with Cerave Retinol Resurfacing Serum.
We recommend that you start by applying a small amount of the serum for the care to be tolerated by the skin. So, in an initial phase apply once a week and increase the frequency of use gradually, as tolerated by your skin.
Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen to your daytime routine. Use, for example, the Cerave moisturizing lotion spf25.
Important! Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, wash thoroughly with water.
Learn more about CeraVe products here.
After years of suffering from acne, now – along with occasional blemishes – my main concern is post-acne marks.
I was looking for a reliable brand with good quality/price when I found this serum.
I have to say, I noticed slight improvements in my skin after a few weeks of use. Mainly, a decrease in the number of imperfections.
As for the post-inflammatory spots, the results were noticeable after 1 month of use.
I use it every day with Cerave Blemish Control Gel and they are both very good products. Highly recommend.