Cerave blemish control gel moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
Cerave blemish control gel moisturizer is a care specially developed to diminish post-inflammatory marks. Thus, thanks to its gentle exfoliating and moisturizing action, it not only improves skin texture and tone but also reduces pore sizes.
Thanks to its high melting texture, penetrating the pores it will eliminate the cause of blemishes and marks while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Formulated specifically to improve the quality of acne-prone skin, Cerave‘s new Blemish control range aims to treat and prevent the formation of post-inflammatory blemishes induced by acne. In this sense, the range is formulated by anti-spot, soothing, and exfoliating actives that, by penetrating deep into the skin, allow it to significantly improve its texture, uniformity, and luminosity.
To this end, the facial moisturizer is mainly composed of:
- 3 Essential Ceramides that help replenish the skin’s natural ceramides. This relieves discomfort while reducing moisture loss and repairing the skin’s barrier.
- Niacinamide is an ingredient widely recognized for its anti-spot benefits. Thanks to its soothing, exfoliating, and anti-dark spot action, it improves skin texture and promotes a more even complexion.
- AHA and BHA. Thanks to their anti-acne and anti-inflammatory action, AHA and BHA allow for removing dead skin cells (unclogs pores), and even preventing the formation of imperfections.
- A combination of glycerin and hyaluronic acid will add moisture, bounce, and balance. Thus, they leave the skin more comfortable, ideally hydrated, and luminous.
As a result, day after day, skin tone is more even, without marks, pimples or blackheads. Visibly more radiant and healthy.
- It targets blemishes and blackheads, helping skin appear clearer.
- Improves skin texture and reduces pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- 24-hour hydration.
- Non-greasy, non-drying formula.
How to use Cerave blemish control gel moisturizer?
Suitable for skin with post-acne marks, the gel moisturizer should be used at night.
First of all, start by moistening the skin. Then apply some Cerave Blemish Control Gel and perform circular movements for about 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
Next, in your evening routine, apply Cerave Blemish Control Facial Moisturizer. Apply all over the face or use as a targeted treatment to the affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of post-acne marks, replace Blemish Control Gel with Cerave Retinol Resurfacing Serum.
Always apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to your daytime routine. Use, for example, the Cerave moisturizing lotion spf25.
Learn more about Cerave products here.
Over the years, acne has been something that has really hurt my confidence. I tried lots of different products and it was hard to find a good quality/price solution.
When I discovered this line from Cerave I was highly surprised. My skin has improved a lot and I feel less and less the need to apply make-up.
I’ve been using this cream for two months now and, although it took some time to get used to, I highly recommend it.