Cerave SA Smoothing Cream with 10% urea – 2-in-1 moisturizing and exfoliating cream…
Cerave SA Smoothing Cream is a rich, comfortable, non-greasy cream that softens and moisturizes dry, rough, and bumpy skin (also known as “chicken skin“). While simultaneously helping to restore the skin’s protective barrier. With exfoliating and smoothing action, it is a complete solution for skins that, by losing water, become excessively dry, rough, and irregular.
SA Smoothing Cream is an anti-roughness, moisturizing and exfoliating care, formulated to improve skin texture and repair the skin’s protective barrier.
A true 2-in-1 with 10% urea, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate, soften and make your skin smoother. It also contains 0.5% salicylic acid and 0.5% LHA for a mild exfoliating action, which eliminates dead skin cells.
Double action: hydration & exfoliation
SA Smoothing cream from CeraVe is a complete solution to combat dryness and eliminate skin roughness.
For a moisturizing action it is formulated with:
- 10% Urea: It is a natural NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) component, essential for the water holding capacity. It is a humectant active ingredient, with emollient action, moistening and softening the skin. As a result, it makes the skin softer and more hydrated. It also has a fundamental keratolytic action for dry and rough skin, as it breaks down keratin to soften the skin. Urea is present at 10% in this formula.
- Ceramides 1 (reinforces the lipid bilayer), 3 (improves long-term hydration), and 6 II (consists of a natural skin hydration factor): CeraVe products have a complex blend of natural plant-derived phytoceramides. This unique combination of ceramides, similar to those found in the skin, helps to restore the ideal levels of ceramides in the skin. As a result, they soothe dry skin by reducing water loss from the skin, increasing hydration, and helping repair the skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to provide prolonged hydration without blocking pores, contributing to firmer and smoother skin.
- Niacinamide: Plays a key role in soothing and helping to repair the skin barrier. It has calming benefits and has also been proven to have antioxidant properties.
It also contains the powerful MVE Technology (Multivesicular Emulsion Technology). A revolutionary and patented distribution system for active ingredients. A technology that allows the gradual release of active ingredients, which ensures skin hydration for 24 hours.
For an exfoliating action:
The key ingredient of this formula for a gentle, yet effective, exfoliating action: Salicylic Acid. A fast penetrating asset that favors an accelerated and uniform skin exfoliation. By promoting the natural peeling of the skin, salicylic acid helps to loosen dead skin cells, revealing fresh and healthy skin. This mild exfoliation can also help prevent pores from clogging up with dead skin cells, minimizing acne.
This formula also contains LHA. A derivative of salicylic acid with greater tolerability. It acts by imitating the natural peeling of the skin, allowing a cell-to-cell exfoliation. It enhances skin renewal, eliminating the dry and rough appearance and allowing more effective hydration of the skin.
- Moisturizes, exfoliates, and softens dry, rough, and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently exfoliate to remove dead skin
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: Continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use Cerave SA Smoothing Cream – The Anti-Roughness Routine?
Start your routine with skin hygiene. To do this, use the SA Smoothing Cleanser. Wet skin with lukewarm water, and massage the cleanser into the skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse.
Then, moisturize your skin with SA Smoothing Cream. Formulated with urea, LHA, and salicylic acid, this moisturizer will continue the exfoliating action initiated by the cleansing gel, without neglecting skin hydration. For dry, rough, irregular, and callused skin on your feet, opt for Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream.