Cetaphil gentle exfoliating cleanser
Cetaphil gentle exfoliating cleanser is a gentle exfoliating face scrub suitable for all skin types. Including sensitive skin. As such, and because it has a high tolerance, it is perfectly suited for daily use.
As a result, the surface is smoother with unclogged pores and fewer rough spots.
Specially developed for the daily hygiene of all skin types, Cetaphil guarantees an effective action that not only removes dead surface cells but also smoothes the complexion. Thus, it is formulated with a set of active ingredients that, by respecting the natural integrity of the skin, allow it to eliminate impurities and unclog pores while maintaining the skin’s pH and causing no irritation.
In this sense, it is then composed of:
- Vitamin b5 while moisturizing, soothes, and reinforces the skin barrier.
- Glycerin, an active ingredient with a powerful emollient action provides long-lasting hydration and comfort.
- Bamboo stem extract, which in turn increases skin luminosity and softness.
- Citric acid is responsible for imparting a mild exfoliating action.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Non-pore blocking.
- For dry, oily, or combination skin.
- Unclogs pores and lifts dead skin cells.
- Mild exfoliating action.
- Eliminates dead skin cells and other impurities.
- Maintains the skin’s pH.
- Does not irritate the skin.
How to use Cetaphil gentle exfoliating cleanser?
Cleansing care is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Ideal for oily skin with acneic tendency, it can be used 1 to 2 times a day.
First of all, rinse the skin with water. Then, with a damp face, apply the product and perform gentle circular massages.
Important! In case you notice dryness or irritation of the skin you should reduce the frequency of application.
Learn more about Cetaphil products here.