D’Aveia Diaper Change
D’aveia diaper change with colloidal oatmeal has a moisturizing and emollient action preventing skin water loss. It protects and isolates the skin against aggressive agents present in feces and urine.
It restores the physiological balance and protects against external aggressions.
With a very comfortable cream texture, it balances the microbiome, protecting the baby’s fragile and damaged skin, which is fundamental in daily care, preventing irritation and redness. Thus, the presence of moisturizing, emollient, and regenerating substances of natural origin helps to re-establish the physiological balance and protect against external aggressions.
For this purpose this innovative formula contains as main active ingredients:
- Calendula, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Allantoin, and Vitamin C helps to re-establish the physiological balance and protect against external aggressions.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is an agent recognized for its highly emollient and moisturizing properties. That is, it protects and softens the most sensitive areas while soothing any sensation of discomfort.
- 12% Zinc Oxide is responsible for protecting and insulating the skin against aggressive agents present in feces and urine
It balances the microbiome, protecting baby’s fragile and damaged skin.
- At each diaper change, protect and insulate the skin, preventing redness and irritation.
- Prevents diaper dermatitis and promotes the relief of the associated signs and symptoms.
- Dermatologic tested.
- Reduces damage to the skin barrier function.
- Reduction of skin water loss.
- Alleviates irritation and redness.
- 0% allergic reaction.
How to use D’aveia diaper change?
At each diaper change, proceed to hygiene with D’aveia pediatric dermo-oil, apply the product on a damp compress, and proceed to hygiene.
Then, spread the diaper change on the thoroughly dried skin, until a protective film is obtained.
Do not forget to apply the cream to the folds of the skin.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.
There are no reviews yet.