D’Aveia Pediatric Dermo-Oil
D’aveia pediatric dermo-oil enhances the skin’s natural defenses and physiological balance due to its moisturizing and emollient action. Offers a powerful soothing action, due to the presence of antioxidants.
Multi-functional care for hygiene, diaper change, cradle cap, chicken pox, and dry skin.
The skin of babies and children is thinner and more susceptible to external factors. Its unique characteristics require the use of products that are gentle and moisturizing, as well as highly tolerant, nourishing, and protective.
This is why D’aveia dermo-oil provides gentle and delicate hygiene for the atopic and/or sensitive skin of babies and children. To do so, it is mainly composed of:
- Colloidal Oat and Corn. Thanks to their emollient benefits, these ingredients make it possible to strengthen the hydrolipidic film and thus keep the complexion perfectly moisturized. During and after bathing baby and child.
- In addition, the association of Colloidal oatmeal with Maize and Wheat allows for optimization and reinforcement of these properties, reinforcing their moisturizing and protective action.
- In turn, the soothing and anti-irritant action is guaranteed with antioxidant substances. Namely, green tea, ascorbyl palmitate, and vitamin E acetate.
Its strong moisturizing and emollient action preserve the integrity of the skin.
- Hygiene since the first days of life.
- Relieves itching.
- It soothes irritated skin and feelings of discomfort.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Hygiene of atopic skin.
- Keeps skin soft and soothed at every diaper change thanks to its anti-irritant action.
- Cares for cradle cap.
- Prevents skin dryness since it has excellent emollient capabilities.
- Allows reinforcing the skin’s natural defenses and physiological skin balance.
- For chickenpox and measles, use in the hygiene during the crust phase. Softens the crust, which falls without leaving any marks.
How to use D’aveia pediatric dermo-oil?
Multifunction care indicated for dry, very dry, dehydrated and atopic skin.
For use during the bath emollient diluted care in the bath water.
At diaper change, apply on a damp compress and perform diaper change hygiene.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.
There are no reviews yet.