D’Aveia Pediatric Neutral Shampoo
D’aveia pediatric neutral shampoo is a soft children’s shampoo with a physiological pH intended for frequent use. Due to its extremely delicate composition, it respects and restores the physiological balance of the hair and scalp while moisturizing and soothing.
The skin of babies and children is thinner and more susceptible to external factors. Its unique characteristics require the use of products that are gentle and moisturizing, as well as highly tolerant, nourishing, and protective.
This is why D’aveia shampoo provides gentle and delicate hygiene to the hair and scalp that not only removes dirt but also moisturizes and softens. For this purpose, it is mainly composed of an association of rice and colloidal oatmeal that protects, strengthens, and moisturizes the surface. In other words, while respecting, it contributes to restoring the physiological balance of the hair and scalp.
- Hair and scalp care for infants and children.
- Moisturizing and softening action.
- Extremely delicate composition.
- It respects and restores the physiological balance of the hair and scalp.
- Physiological pH.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Frequent or alternating washings with treatment shampoos.
- Suitable in situations where hypersensitivity occurs to ingredients commonly used in shampoos.
How to use D’aveia pediatric neutral shampoo?
Suitable for frequent washing of baby and child’s hair and scalp. Since it has an ultra-gentle formula, it can be used from the first days of life.
Meanwhile, perform a very gentle massage on the surface. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
Repeat the application.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.