Collistar anticellulite cryo-gel immediate lifting cold effect…
Collistar Anticellulite Cryo-Gel combines cryotherapy with aromatherapy for the treatment of cellulite. Cryotherapy is very interesting in the treatment of cellulite. Because it allows a decrease in the temperature of the tissues and promotes an anti-inflammatory action. In addition to this action, cryotherapy also promotes an organism’s response to cold. As result, the cold effect lowers body temperature by forcing the body to expend energy to counteract the reduction in temperature. This response of the organism also translates into an improvement in lymphatic drainage, blood circulation, and consequent fluid retention.
The Collistar Anticellulite Cryo-Gel fights cellulite and promotes a quick and immediate tensor effect.
Formula and mechanism of action…
The ultimate cocktail of best-performing active ingredients. In this sense it is composed of:
- * Alpha-hydroxy acid sugar cane with micro-exfoliating action and skin softener. This ingredient will facilitate the penetration of the following active ingredients. It also has the advantage of improving the quality of the skin throughout the treatment.
- * Acerola Extract with a high concentration of vitamin C. Vitamin C is known for stimulating the production of elastin and collagen. The result is a more resilient and firm skin.
- * Orange essential oil with fat-reducing effect. It acts on the adipocytes exerting a lipolytic action and attenuating the effects of cellulite.
- * Green coffee, favors blood circulation and mobilization of fat deposits. Its stimulating action improves micro-circulation, allowing the oxygenation of tissues asphyxiated by fat deposits. And it also has a modeling action, by the mobilization of accumulated fat.
- * Centella Asiatica is a skin surface repairer and a vasoprotectant. In the case of cellulite prevents the aging of blood vessels, restoring a correct microcriculture.
- * Horse Chestnut in association with Centella Asiatica has an important vasopressor action to prevent small rays or strokes on the surface of the skin.
- * Butchers Broom is an ingredient with draining capacity, which improves the circulation of fluids in the tissues, relieving the sensation of swelling and pressure in the affected areas.
- * Cinnamon, known for its stimulating action, promotes blood circulation and helps in the elimination of toxins.
- * And Back Currant and Coriander which are anti-inflammatory properties essential for the treatment of the inflammatory component of cellulite.
In conclusion, this revolutionary formula is highly intensified by the cold effect. This leads to a pronounced stimulation of the blood microcirculation. As a consequence, anti-cellulite treatment activity is potentiated significantly.
Collistar Beauty Tips
Skin expert opinion
Developed in a very pleasant gelled texture, when applied the Anticellulite Cryo-Gel is quickly absorbed leaving a localized cold effect. This cold effect is also responsible for the immediate lifting effect of the skin. The surface of the skin is immediately toned and firm. As a result, the cellulite depressions are not so visible! This body care is developed to treat all types of cellulite (you can read on our blog the different types of cellulite here)!
Collistar Anticellulite Cryo-Gel vs Pregnancy…
Collistar Anticellulite Cryo-Gel can be applied to the legs, localized during pregnancy. After the first 3 months of gestation, it can be used to relieve leg pressure, improve blood circulation and minimize fluid retention!
Learn more about Collistar products here.