D’Aveia PTA Cleansing Emulsion
D’aveia pta cleansing emulsion is specifically developed for oily or acne-prone skin. It has sebum regulating, keratolytic, and soothing actions.
Composed of substances with recognized moisturizing, protective, and sebum regulating properties, PTA cleansing emulsion allows gentle and delicate hygiene of the skin, respecting the physiological balance of the skin. It is therefore ideal for daily hygiene, of oily skin with acneic tendency that needs a significant reduction of skin sebum.
In this sense, it is composed of active ingredients with moisturizing and protective action. It stands out:
- Salicylic Acid will prevent sebum retention.
- Azeoglycine significantly reduces the oiliness of the skin while restoring its physiological balance.
- Beta Glucan, Europaea Oil, and Gamma-Oryzanol offer an anti-irritant action and soothe oily/sensitized acne skin.
Clinically proven efficacy: Dermatological tests have shown a significant reduction in skin oiliness.
- Daily hygiene of oily and acne-prone skin.
- For Acne and Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- Significant reduction in skin oiliness.
- Moisturizing and protective properties.
- Elimination of dead cells.
- Prevention of sebum retention.
- Smoother and more balanced skin as a result.
- Fewer visible imperfections.
How to use D’aveia pta cleansing emulsion?
Emulsion especially is indicated for the hygiene of oily skin with acneic tendency. It can be used on the face and trunk.
Apply to damp skin and massage gently. Leave on for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water.
To obtain the desired results, we recommend that you apply the D’aveia pta gel cream. To do so, apply the gel cream evenly to clean skin while making gentle circular movements.
In case of greater acne intensity, we recommend alternating your daily hygiene with D’aveia sept cleansing emulsion.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.
There are no reviews yet.