D’Aveia SEPT Cleansing Emulsion
D’aveia sept cleansing emulsion is a gentle and delicate care for the face, hands, and body composed of antiseptic agents that aim to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms. Thus, they clean effectively without causing sensitization and/or allergies.
Preserves the cutaneous physiological balance and reinforces the skin’s natural defenses.
Composed of substances with recognized moisturizing, protective, and soothing properties, the cleansing emulsion allows for gentle and delicate skin hygiene while respecting the skin’s physiological balance. It is therefore ideal for daily hygiene, for children and adults who need immediate relief from irritated skin.
In this sense, it is composed of active ingredients with soothing and anti-irritant action. It stands out:
- Chlorhexidine D-Gluconate, with antiseptic action, prevents bacterial proliferation, without causing sensitization or allergy.
- Colloidal Oats, Bisabolol, and Maltilol allow for a moisturizing, antioxidant and soothing action.
- Biocidal Product Type 1 prevents the proliferation of microorganisms in the skin of the hands and body.
- Daily antiseptic hygiene of the hands and body.
- Suitable in situations of acneic Skin, atopic Dermatitis, diaper dermatitis, and chickenpox.
- Moisturizing, protective, and soothing properties.
- Gentle and delicate cleansing action.
- Respects the physiological balance of the skin.
- Relieves skin irritation.
- Protects against proliferation of microorganisms.
- Softening action.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use D’aveia sept cleansing emulsion?
Suitable for adult and children’s skin, this care can be used for Oily or Acneic skin, diaper dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, as well as chickenpox.
So, first of all, start by shaking the package well.
Then apply to the entire surface while performing a gentle massage with circular movements.
Finally, allow to sit for a few minutes and rinse.rinse thoroughly with water.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.
There are no reviews yet.