D’Aaveia PTA Gel-Cream
D’aveia pta gel-cream is a care developed for the specific daily care of oily skin with acneic tendencies, as well as for cases of acne. As such, it has an oil-free, non-comedogenic texture that, quickly absorbed, increases the skin’s moisture levels.
Specifically developed for the daily moisturizing and care of oily, acne-prone skin, the Cream-Gel has an oil-free texture that immediately gives a fresh, non-greasy feeling. Quickly absorbed, it gives a matte appearance to the complexion while normalizing sebum production and preventing the bacterial proliferation responsible for acne.
In short, it attenuates skin imperfections such as residual acne hyperpigmentation spots, pimples, and blackheads.
To this end, it is composed mainly of:
- Azeoglycine and PCA Zinc, with Sebo regulating the action, reduce oiliness on the skin surface, restoring its physiological balance.
- Salicylic Acid, removes dead cells on the skin surface, preventing sebum retention and the formation of pimples and blackheads.
- 18-Beta-Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Allantoin, and Antioxidants, offers a calming and anti-irritant action, relieving the characteristic irritation of oily skin with an acne tendency.
- Niacinamide allows reducing residual acne spots.
- For acne-prone oily skin.
- For acne.
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic texture.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Matt effect.
- Removes dead cells on the skin surface.
- Calming and anti-irritant action.
- Prevents the formation of pimples and blackheads.
- Dermatologically tested.
How to use D’aveia pta gel cream?
Apply on skin, massaging until completely absorbed, in the morning and the evening.
For best results, it is advisable to apply after cleaning with D’aveia pta cleansing emulsion. Allow to sit for 1 or 2 minutes and rinse.
Learn more about D’aveia produtcts here.
There are no reviews yet.