Ducray squanorm oily dandruff shampoo
Ducray Squanorm oily dandruff shampoo durably eliminates dandruff and normalizes excessive sebum secretion. Its restorative washing base gently washes the hair and scalp.
Oily dandruff is found only on the scalp. It is a frequent and harmless condition that has at its origin the over-secretion of sebum that, as a result, favors the proliferation of yeast naturally present on the scalp. This yeast causes a defense reaction in your scalp that is displayed in large, yellowish, thick, and sticky scales, as well as itching.
Accordingly, to reduce the proliferation of the cells on the scalp, squanorm oily dandruff shampoo offers an intensive purifying action that is able of eliminating the sticky films and diminishing the associated irritation. To this end, it is composed of:
- Its formula with Kertyol® is an anti-inflammatory active ingredient that calms itching and reduces skin thickening.
- Sabal extract to reduce excess sebum.
- In addition, Piroctone Olamine is recognized for its purifying benefits.
- Bisalol, in turn, will offer soothing properties that limit redness.
- And, lastly, Glycolic acid is responsible for the removal of dandruff.
- Long-lasting elimination of blemishes;
- Normalizes the excessive secretion of sebum;
- Reduces itching;
- Normalizes excessive secretion of sebum;
- Suitable for simple desquamative states;
- Formulated without parabens.
How to use Ducray squanorm oily dandruff shampoo?
Apply Ducray Squanorm Shampoo to wet hair. Then, leave on the product for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Apply this twice a week, for 6 weeks. Alternatively, we recommend you a shampoo adapted to your scalp. You can check all Ducray products that we have and choose the most indicated for you.
After this continues with your usual hair routine, proceeding to the conditioner or, if necessary, a mask after the shampoo, always finishing with conditioner.
If you are going to style your hair with heat sources, don’t forget to always use a heat protectant.
Find more Ducray products here.