Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel deeply cleanses the skin without tugging
Super-specialists in skin cleaning and active promoters of the “Double Cleanse” concept, the Franco-Korean brand launches the perfect pair: Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel and Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil (available here). Two products designed to be used together and offer the skin a super-effective cleansing!
This wonderful gel is presented in an enveloping texture that deeply cleanses the skin, removing all impurities, leaving it with a fresh, clean, and purified feeling. It then offers gentle but effective cleansing, while helping to preserve the skin’s natural hydration. For that, it has a super-ingredient: Centella Asiatica!
Known for its soothing and skin-repairing properties, Centella Asiatica is one of the star ingredients of the Erborian brand!
Cleansing Gel provides a purifying effect, leaving skin looking clean, healthy, luminous, and above all, comfortable.
- Centella Asiatica extract: soothing properties.
- Squalene: Moisturizes and protects the skin from dehydration.
- Complex 7 Herbes: Soothing properties. Enhances the skin’s natural detoxifying action.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Noncomedogenic.
“Double-Cleaning” Beauty Ritual with Centella Cleansing Gel …
The Korean Double Cleansing Ritual is the method applied by Korean women for effective skin cleansing. As the name implies, this method consists of two steps that will remove the two different types of impurities that are installed on the skin.
- 1st Step: With an oil-based cleaning product all makeup, traces of sunscreens, and excess oil from the face are eliminated. Suggestion: Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil.
- 2nd Step: With a water-based cleaning product, such as Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel, traces of perspiration and other water-based impurities are removed.
Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel then responds to the second step of the Korean double-cleaning routine, associating its gel texture with moisturizing and purifying properties. Apply on the moistened face, using circular massages, including the eyes! Then remove with plenty of water.