Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil an ultra-light make-up remover oil to remove make-up even water resistant!
Super-specialists in skin cleaning and active promoters of the “Double Cleanse” concept, the Franco-Korean brand launches the perfect pair: Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil and Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel (available here). Two products designed to be used together and offer the skin a super-effective cleansing!
This wonderful oil comes in a light texture that easily dissolves makeup (even water-resistant), as well as excess sebum, impurities, and sunscreen residues. This means that even if you don’t wear make-up, this is a very important step in your beauty routine! For that, it has a super-ingredient: Centella Asiatica!
Known for its soothing and skin repairing properties, Centella Asiatica is one of the star ingredients of the Erborian brand!
Also rich in nutritious vegetable oils, Cleansing Oil provides a soothing effect, leaving the skin hydrated and comfortable.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: soothing properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil): nutritional properties.
- Tournesol oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil): moisturizing properties.
- Bisabolife (Bisabolol): Reduces inflammation and redness associated with irritation. Known to limit the proliferation of bacteria on the skin.
With a very pleasant texture, Cleansing Oil, in contact with the heat of moist skin, becomes delicate milk, which facilitates the cleaning and make-up of the skin.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control. Noncomedogenic.
How to use the “Double Cleanse” with Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil?
The Korean Double Cleansing Ritual is the method applied by Korean women for effective skin cleansing. As the name implies, this method consists of two steps that will remove the two different types of impurities that are installed on the skin.
- 1st Step: With an oil-based cleaning product all makeup, traces of sunscreens, and excess oil from the face are eliminated.
- 2nd Step: With a water-based cleaning product, such as Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel, traces of perspiration and other water-based impurities are removed.
Erborian Centella Cleansing Oil then responds to the first step of the Korean double-cleaning routine, associating its texture in oil with moisturizing properties. Apply gently with circular massages over the entire face, including the eyes! Emulsify with a little water to help dissolve makeup and/or impurities. Remove with plenty of water.
Then, you know, apply the Erborian Centella Cleansing Gel and see the difference on your skin!
Learn more about Erborian products here.
There are no reviews yet.