Mesoestetic age element anti-wrinkle lip and contour
Mesoestetic age element anti-wrinkle lip and contour is an anti-aging volumizing care that attenuates from expression lines to wrinkles in the lip contour area. With an immediate filler effect, it gives a fuller and more rejuvenated look.
Thanks to its cold-action ceramic applicator, the anti-wrinkle action is enhanced.
Age element anti-wrinkle solutions aggregate a set of anti-aging care products that intensively treat every sign of aging, enhancing beauty in every period of life. Thus, it consists of formulas with patented and epigenetic efficacy – that is, which act on the main accelerators of skin aging – whose primary goal is to fill wrinkles for smoother skin, as well as to restore comfort.
In this sense, age element anti-wrinkle contour and lips, rich in regenerating actives, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines present in the lip contour area. In other words, it retextures the skin, softening, as a result, the so-called “bar code”. To that end, it is composed mainly of:
- [meso]epigen system™ which activates the production of growth factors.
- Marine biotechnological extract. In turn, this ingredient stimulates collagen production- the protein responsible for ensuring the elasticity and strength of the skin. It therefore deeply regenerates the skin while preventing wrinkles and sagging on the face.
- Sinalbin. A plant extract of white mustard that provides a volumizing effect to the lips while activating microcirculation and improving the hydration of the skin of the lips after one use.
Its plumping effect gives the lip immediate volume.
It includes a cold-effect ceramic applicator that enhances the anti-wrinkle action.
Epigenetics, the science behind the new Mesoestetic ranges
After years of research, Mesoestetic has developed a solution based on epigenetic science that can reverse the effects of age markers on genetic expression to counteract the signs of aging in the skin and enhance beauty at every stage of life.
The anti-aging epigenetic action is incorporated into each formula through the [meso]epigen system complex that acts on the main markers of aging:
- #SIRT1 cellular longevity enhancement – transverse anti-aging marker
- #PXDN antioxidant and ECM protection – specific anti-aging marker
- #COL #ELN structural proteins synthesis – specific anti-aging marker (Antiage Firming Solution range)
- #TGFβI #TGFβII regenerative action growth factors – specific anti-aging marker (Antiage Anti-Wrinkles Solution range)
For this, this complex has the combination of shikimic acid responsible for cell longevity, maslinic acid provides hydration, firmness, and redensification, and isoquercetin with antioxidant action.
How to use age element anti-wrinkle contour and lips?
Apply twice a day, both morning and evening, on the perilabial contour.
Using the ceramic applicator to obtain a cool effect and enhance the anti-wrinkle action, massage the perilabial contour. Also, apply the care, in the same way, to the lip to enhance its filling as well as moisturizing action.
To obtain a long-lastingly youthful appearance, we recommend combining it with the Mesoestetic age element anti-wrinkle complementary care. That is, immediately after proper cleansing distributes the age element anti-wrinkle serum evenly over the face. Then, apply the age element anti-wrinkle eye contour with the corresponding ceramic applicator. In this way, you are promoting a cooling effect that enhances the decongesting as well as the anti-wrinkle action. Proceed with the treatment cream. For example, with Mesoestetic age element anti-wrinkle cream/night cream.
Finally, for complete protection against photoaging apply a high or very high protection sunscreen in your morning routine. We recommend Mesoestetic Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF50 for skins with dark spots.
Learn more about Mesoestetic products here.
There are no reviews yet.