Melan Recovery Soothing balm for irritated skin after treatment with Cosmelan or Dermamelan…
Mesoestetic Melan Recovery is a soothing balm that reduces sensitivity in skins subject to intensive medical-aesthetic treatments. This balm is recommended to soften, and comfort the skin after treatments likeCosmelan and Dermamelan.
It is a highly soothing treatment, which provides a sensation of immediate relief.
Melan Recovery is the latest post-peeling regenerator from Mesoestetic labs. This is an alternative to Hydra-Vital Factor K for skins that are concerned with dark spots.
Its formula combines key ingredients that act synergistically to repair and soothe:
- 1) Extract of Rhodosorus marinus: helps to reduce cutaneous sensitivity, redness, and irritation from the inflammatory process;
- 2) Prebiotic Defense: a prebiotic ingredient that helps balance the skin flora to restore skin defenses;
- 3) Alpha-bisabolol: comes from chamomile extract, and provides a soothing action;
- 4) Shea butter: rich in essential fatty acids and omega 6, rebalances the hydrolipidic mantle of the skin, restoring barrier function. It also helps to minimize the sensation of pulling and discomfort of the skin;
- 5) Vitamin B3: prevents the reappearance of new hyperpigmented spots, improves skin tone, and increases elasticity.
- Rebalances the skin barrier, providing comfort and elasticity;
- Intensive soothing skincare treats signs of irritation and redness;
- Strengthens its defenses against external attacks or after intensive medical/aesthetic treatments;
- Soften and reconfirm the skin after treatments like laser peels, cosmetic surgery, and waxing.
How to use Mesoestetic melan recovery soothing and restoring balm?
Apply evenly on the skin, and massage until completely absorbed.
When combined with treatments such as Cosmelan and Dermamelan we recommend the treatment should be applied after the use of the Cosmelan 2 or Dermamelan treatment. Then spread generously over the face and follow by applying Mesoestetic Melan 130 sunscreen.
Important! Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Learn more about Mesoestetic products here.