Nuxe rêve de miel lip gloss
Nuxe rêve de miel honey lip gloss is an ultra-sensorial care. With all the splendor of the revê de Miel DNA, the gloss is formulated with 97% natural ingredients, having honey from Provence as the main ingredient.
Beautifying, transparent and non-greasy. What a luscious nourishing gloss.
Beautifying, transparent, non-sticky, and with an addictive scent. This is Nuxe’s glossy lip care. With all the splendor of the DNA of the revê de Miel range, this is a comforting gloss that, combined with precious active ingredients, stands out for its nourishing, moisturizing, and beautifying properties. As well as for its luxurious and comfortable texture, with a delicious scent that gently embraces the skin of the lips without adding an oily finish.
Therefore, the honey lip care stands out for the following active ingredients:
- Honey from Provence. Produced in France, this active ingredient has less water and therefore highlights all the magnificent qualities of honey. More specifically its repairing and nourishing benefits.
- Camelina oil. Recognized for its multiple benefits, this active ingredient will, above all, increase the hydration of the lips, as well as reinforce their protection against free radicals.
As a result, lips are lastingly comfortable, soft, and beautifully nourished.
- Protects the lips against external aggressions.
- Shiny, non-sticky finish.
- Nourished and beautiful lips.
- Oil-like texture.
- Ultra-tasty honey fragrance.
- Colorless finish.
- Visibly more hydrated skin.
- Sublimated appearance.
- Offers the comfort of a balm.
- With a delicious fragrance with notes of honey and vanilla.
How to use Nuxe rêve de miel honey lip gloss?
Suitable for all lip types, the gloss is ideal for beautifying dry lips.
Thus, it can be used whenever necessary alone or as a finishing touch. In other words, over a colored lipstick to give extra shine and nourishment.
Extra tip! For a flawless application, start by applying from the center of the lips and proceed towards the sides.
Learn more about Nuxe products here.