Phyto Phytocolor permanent hair color with plant pigments
Phyto Phytocolor permanent hair color is a type of coloring enriched in vegetable pigments whose formulation is ammonia-free. In other words, it combines optimal color performance with the beauty of the hair while respecting the scalp.
100% botanical core. Ammonia-free. PPD-free. Resorcin-free. 100% Grey hair coverage. Respectful of the scalp. Mild scent.
Phytocolor permanent coloring is composed of a set of ingredients that guarantee an intense color, without fading, capable of covering 100% of white hair. From the very first application.
To this end, it has vegetable pigments from 5 dyeing plants rigorously selected for their high pigmentation power. As well as:
- Monoi and Jojoba. A duo of precious oils that will add not only depth but also intensity to the color.
- Two 100% vegetable oils act synergistically to beautify the hair while carefully coating the fiber.
- Extract Juazeiro bark. Of 100% natural origin, it has anti-itch properties and therefore soothes sensations of discomfort, preventing them from appearing.
- And lastly, Epaline™. In short, it is a 100% vegetable oil with anti-irritation properties that will wrap the scalp in a protective film to ensure ultra-delicate coloring.
As a result, you get a vibrant, tinted color with natural, luminous highlights.
The Phytocolor Set Includes:
- Revealing milk 50mL;
- Coloring cream 50mL;
- Phytocolor Mask 12 mL;
- Information leaflet and
- Pair of gloves.
It is safe for:
- Normal to dry hair. Normal to sensible scalps.
- Ammonia-free. PPD-free. Resorcin-free.
- A formula with low allergy potential.
- The risk of allergy is greatly reduced, while a small possibility of an allergic reaction still remains: anyone prone to allergic reactions is advised to carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before use.
How to use Phyto Phytocolor permanent hair color?
Permanent coloring is indicated for all types of hair and scalp, including sensitive hair.
Preparation of the permanent coloring kit:
Start by putting the gloves and a towel over your shoulders. Then open the applicator bottle and pierce the tube of coloring cream. Pour the contents into the applicator bottle, close it, and shake well. After that, you can cut the tip of the applicator and you are ready to start the application.
First of all, I emphasize that the coloring should be done on dry, unwashed hair. Thus, it is perfectly suitable for non-tinted hair, as well as for making small touch-ups.
In the first case, i.e. on unpainted hair, you should apply the mixture to the roots and then distribute the rest of the product throughout the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then remove the product and wash as usual.
On the other hand, if your hair is already colored and you only want to touch up the roots, apply the mixture only to the roots. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Immediately after, you should spread the rest of the product over the lengths and ends of your hair. You should also leave it on for 10 minutes. Then remove the product.
To lastingly prolong color and shine I recommend combining this with the complete Phytocolor care routine. That is with the protective shampoo, followed by the protective mask, and finally the shine activator for colored hair.
Important: if you are prone to allergies, test the product 48h hours before starting the application.
Learn more about Phyto products here.