Phyto purple repairing no yellow mask bleached blond and grey hair
Phyto purple repairing mask is especially indicated for blond, bleached, gray, and white hair. Enriched in purple pigments and protective actives it neutralizes unwanted tones while intensifying shine and repairing sensitized hair.
Neutralizes yellow and copper tones from the first use.
Exposed to daily external aggressions, the color of our hair becomes oxidized and loses pigment which, as a result, leads to the appearance of unwanted tones. In the case of blond, bleached, gray, or white hair, the formation of unwanted yellow and/or copper tones is noticeable.
Therefore, to maintain the color’s vivacity, softness, and shine, Phyto has developed a hairline especially indicated for blond hair, Phyto Purple.
In this sense, the Phyto purple mask revives sensitized strands and restores cool tones to blond hair. In addition, it will prevent the appearance of yellow tones while strengthening the hair’s protective capacity.
- Purple pigments neutralize unwanted yellow and coppery tones to revive the brilliance of cool tones.
- Edelweiss extract which, thanks to its antioxidant benefits, protects hair from oxidation.
- Organic white mallow extract to give hair double the shine.
- Shea butter known for its repairing properties, intensely nourishes and repairs the hair fiber
Soft, shiny hair with luminous cool tones.
- Repairs and protects sensitized hair.
- Revives cool tones.
- Hair becomes more nourished, softer, and shinier.
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow and coppery tones.
- Protects the hair fiber.
- Composed of 97% ingredients of natural origin.
- Formula without silicones, sulfates, dyes, and PEG.
How to use Phyto purple repairing no yellow mask?
Especially recommended for blonde, bleached, gray, or white hair, you should use the hair mask whenever you notice unwanted yellow or coppery tones appearing.
First of all, start by washing your hair with Phyto Purple shampoo. Massage a small amount into the wet scalp, then rinse.
Immediately after, apply the mask to the lengths of your hair. Leave on for 5 to 7 minutes, then rinse.
Between washes use the Phytocolor range.
Find more Phyto products here.