Sesderma Reti Age Eye Contour with retinol for the treatment of aging signs…
Sesderma Reti Age Eye Contour gel prevents and corrects the age signs caused by the years. Thus, developed in a gelled texture, it is designed to treat chicken feet, wrinkles between the eyebrows, sagging eyelids, puffiness, and dehydration.
It leads to an improvement in skin texture, increased firmness, and decreased wrinkles.
Reti age is a range specially developed to attenuate the evident signs of aging, especially wrinkles, uneven tone, loss of firmness, and tonicity. To do this, it features the innovative “3-Retinol System” technology – a complex that can encapsulate 3 types of retinol. This highly innovative combination allows the use of Vitamin A during the day even on sensitive skin.
For this purpose, the reti age eye contour gel is composed of a set of ingredients that rejuvenate the skin without irritating it. These include:
- Delayed Action Retinol – which allows a progressive release of the retinol.
- Immediate Effect Retinol – to enhance skin response to other treatments, acting superficially.
- Retinol of Continuous Effect – which allows a constant anti-age action.
- Ginkgo Biloba extract that improves microcirculation and drainage. Helping this in the improvement of dark circles and puffiness.
- Mimetic Peptide to improve palpebral decay and wrinkles.
- And finally, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and TGF-2 Growth Factor significantly potentiate the effects of retinol. As a result, a softer, less age-marked, and luminous eye contour.
The aim is to provide the skin around the eye with the effectiveness of retinol without sensitizing adverse effects. In this way, cellular renewal is enhanced.
How to use Sesderma reti age eye contour gel?
To use it, you should first of all properly cleanse your skin. For this purpose, we recommend the use of Sesderma Sensyses eyes and Sesderma Sensyses classic cleanser.
Immediately after, proceed with the application of Reti age serum and finish with the application of Reti age cream while performing gentle circular movements.
For the eye contour area, apply Reti age eye contour gel. To smooth wrinkles in this delicate area without causing any irritation you should apply small amounts of the care to the lower eye area while making gentle movements from the inner eye toward the outer eye area. Finish by lightly tapping the area with your fingertips.
Find more Sesderma products here.
There are no reviews yet.