Vichy Liftactiv Retinol Specialist Serum for deep wrinkles
Vichy Liftactiv Retinol Specialist Serum is a night care specially developed to attenuate deep, persistent wrinkles and, as a result, restore a youthful appearance to the face. For this purpose, it is composed of 0.2% pure retinol, 1% Probiotic-derived fractions, and Vichy Volcanic Water.
Composed of an anti-aging complex, this night serum acts on all types of wrinkles, even the most deepest ones.
To act on all signs of skin aging, especially the most resistant wrinkles, the Retinol Specialist Serum has been developed with a set of highly potent active ingredients. Therefore, by applying it at night – a time of day when cell renewal is enhanced and there is greater production of elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid – you will notice a smoother, plumper, more elastic, and firmer complexion.
In this sense, the presence of:
- 0.2% pure retinol, being a derivative of vitamin A, stimulates cell renewal and, as a result, significantly improves skin texture. The skin becomes softer, smoother, and more luminous.
- 1% Probiotic-derived fractions, a cultured bacterial lysate known for their skin-repairing properties, will help reinforce the skin’s barrier function to promote epidermal regeneration.
- Vichy Volcanic Water
Visibly more even, skin shows fewer fine lines and wrinkles, improving overall skin tone and radiance for a healthy-looking, youthful complexion.
- Formula formulated to prevent oxidation by external agents.
- High efficacy and tolerance.
- Clinically proven results.
- Attenuates the appearance of all types of wrinkles: lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds…).
- Skin is more even, plumped, and smooth.
- In addition, more flexible, the appearance of pores is minimized.
- Milky, highly melting, non-greasy texture.
- Suitable for all skin types and tones.
How to use Vichy Liftactiv Retinol Specialist Serum?
Suitable for all skin types and tones, with deep, persistent wrinkles. Liftactiv retinol specialist serum should be used daily in the evening.
Immediately after proper skin cleansing, gently squeeze the base of the applicator to release the content of the bottle. This, hygienic precise dose applicator, applies the perfect amount of serum. Then massage the serum evenly over the face and neck. To finish the nightly routine, since retinol may promote dryness of the skin (thanks to its high renewing capacity), we recommend that you apply a moisturizing cream or serum, ideally with Hyaluronic acid. This will minimize skin sensitization.
In addition, it is imperative that you use high sun protection index in the morning to prevent skin damage. It should be SPF50+ and you should apply it every 2 hours every day. A good option is Vichy Capital Soleil Tinted Uv Age Spf50 Anti-Aging Fluid.
For enhanced anti-aging results, in the morning start by applying Liftactiv Vitamin C Serum, followed by Liftactiv Collagen Specialist cream. To finish, Vichy Capital Soleil Tinted Uv Age Spf50 Anti-Aging Fluid is ideal to prevent photoaging and sun damage.
Using retinol in your daily routine may require a period of habituation, so:
- Week 1: Apply 2 or 3 drops 2 nights a week.
- Week 2: Apply every other night.
- Week 3: Apply every night as tolerated. If discomfort persists, space out the applications and/or reduce the amount.
Do you know why the skin can get drier in the first uses of Retinol?
Retinol is a widely used anti-aging molecule. But you need to know that it can dry the skin the first time you use it. It’s an absolutely normal reaction! Retinol stimulates cell renewal and, for a brief period of time, reduces the synthesis of ceramides.
This is why our skin can become drier, but this situation will resolve itself in a few days. Make sure you start with a low concentration. It will be your best friend in terms of safety and effectiveness in anti-aging!
Find more Vichy products here.
There are no reviews yet.