Avène cleanance micellar water for oily blemish-prone skin
Avène cleanance micellar water face and eye care offer cleansing and purification to oily skin. Suitable for oily skin, with imperfections and/or acne-prone as well as sensitive skin.
The Cleanance micellar water is the purifying product that cleanses while helping to reduce excess sebum from the complexion. Easy to use because of its fluid texture, its formula is composed of:
- Monolaurin responsible for regulating sebum overproduction. In addition, it gives a matte finish to the skin.
- Surfactants that will effectively purify as well as gently unblock pores. So in combination with the above, the amount of oiliness, as well as the number of pimples and blackheads, is significantly reduced. Always with the utmost respect for the balance of sensitive skin. That is, it does not leave the skin dry.
- Finally, Avène Thermal Spring Water offers, through its soothing properties, softness to the surface, which is left soft and healthy as a result.
Skin that is effectively clean and fresh, in a single step!
But that’s not all! Although it cleanses gently, micellar water allows you to remove makeup, even the waterproof ones, without having to rinse off afterward. You get perfectly mattified skin that is free of unwanted shine!
- Suitable for oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Eliminates excess oil and impurities
- Purifies and cleanses pores
- Soft and fluid texture combined with a delicate fragrance
- High tolerance
- No pulling sensation
- Does not dry out the skin
- Reduces oiliness as well as the number of pimples and blackheads
Avène Cleanance Beauty Tips
Especially suitable for sensitive oily and acne-prone skin. So you can use it on your face as well as on your eyes.
First of all, apply the product on a cotton pad. Secondly, place it on the sensitized areas and leave it for a few seconds in order to soothe the surface. Finally, wipe over the skin to remove makeup and impurities. You can complement the use of this micellar water with the Cleanance cleansing gel for oily skin. However, this is not a mandatory step.
See how you can complement your routine with more Avène products here.
There are no reviews yet.