Avène Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream 100ml
Avène Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream 100ml is indicated for the entire family. With an innovative formula infused with repairing and purifying actives, it promotes skin regeneration while instantly reducing the discomfort associated with sensitive skin, irritation, burns as well as other minor everyday injuries.
Skin is repaired in just 48 hours.
With Cicalfate+ the whole family’s sensitive and irritated skin is immediately soothed and common wounds, i.e. those of non-pathological origin, are perfectly repaired after 48 hours. To make this possible, Avène has developed an ultra innovative complex the [C+-Restore], which is extracted from a unique bacterium found in d’Avène Thermal Spring Water: Aqua Dolomiae. It favors and accelerates the skin’s natural repair process. With purifying and soothing properties, creates a protective film with a “patch” effect that protects the skin while it is being repaired. In short, it soothes and repairs the skin faster.
Thus, you can find in its formula:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, naturally soothing provides softness. In short, this active softens, strengthens, and rebalances the skin, leaving it immediately comforted. At the same time, since it is rich in anti-irritant properties, it eliminates feelings of discomfort.
- Complex [C+-Restore], the first post-biotic repair agent derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water provides 4x more effective and rapid epidermal repair action.
- Copper and zinc sulfates form an antibacterial complex that favors skin regeneration. In this way, they allow the maintenance of a suitable environment for skin regeneration while purifying the irritated area.
Repairs 4x faster, even complex wounds. Visible improvement in 2 days. -80% reduction in skin discomfort after 48 hours of application.
Safe for infants, children, and adults. Also Oncology Safe. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Won’t clog pores, Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, and Alcohol-free.
How to use Avène Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream 100ml?
Suitable for all types of sensitive skin throughout the family. It is suitable for burns, small wounds as well as skin irritation. In addition, it can be used on dry irritations in the external intimate areas.
Apply Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream to the area to be treated while making a gentle massage. Also, for an enhanced feeling of relief, place a compress with Avéne Thermal Spring Water on it beforehand. This product can be applied to irritated areas whenever necessary.
Find more Avène products here.
When should I use the Cicalfate+ and why?
The Cicalfate+ range (Cream, Spray, and Gel) offers a wide range of restorative care products for all sensitive and irritated skin: scratches, minor injuries, superficial burns, post-dermatological procedures, diaper rash… Products from the Cicalfate+ range promote skin repair, dry moist areas, improve the appearance of scars, and soothe immediately.
Is the Cicalfate+ range suitable for baby skin care?
Yes, the Cicalfate+ range can be used for baby care, for example:
- Cicalfate+ cream is recommended to soothe baby’s bottom and promote repair in case of diaper rash.
- Cicalfate+ spray is recommended to soothe and dry skin rashes (chickenpox).
Is Avène Cicalfate+ Cream suitable for taking care of irritations on the mucous membranes and intimate areas?
Cicalfate+ cream can be applied both to the skin and to the external intimate areas: vulva, lips, anus. In particular, Cicalfate+ cream can be prescribed to soothe and promote skin repair in case of superficial burns/intimate irritations.
Is Cicalfate+ cream effective in treating acne?
We recommend using the Cleanance Comedomed range to care for acne-prone and oily skin. Cicalfate+ cream can be used to prevent the appearance of dark marks left by acne. Don’t forget to apply it after scratching or squeezing a pimple.