Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate for Acne-Prone Skin
Thinking about skin with mild to moderate imperfections, Avène has developed Avène Cleanance Comedomed Concentrate. An anti-acne treatment that reduces blemishes and blackheads in just 7 days! For this, Avène Comedomed relies on ComedoclastinTM. A patented plant-origin ingredient extracted from Milk Thistle with anti-blemishes and anti-recurrence action.
In other words, this natural ingredient acts as the origin of the imperfections, thus leading to a significant reduction of existing acne imperfections. But that’s not all! Another additional action of this concentrate is its ability to limit the reappearance of imperfections.
As a result, the skin stays long-lasting and balanced. Sometimes acne imperfections are associated with inflammatory states. For this, Avène has included Thermal Water, which offers soothing and anti-irritant properties to the skin. Thus, Cleanance Comedomed offers corrective action on existing imperfections, ensuring a long-term result with high tolerance.
Innovative, this treatment reduces pimples and blackheads, as well as limiting reappearance. Its anti-imperfection effectiveness is proven from day 7.
The tolerance and effectiveness of Cleanance Comedomed have been proven by studies with 180 patients with mild to moderate imperfections for 56 days. In this study, 9 out of 10 patients were satisfied with the use of concentrate. And 90% say the skin is cleaner. It was also possible to verify that after 2 months of use, the results are even more evident, with a reduction of blemishes and blackheads by 45%! An extraordinary result.
Suitable for acne-prone skin with blackheads and blemishes, Comedomed offers a light texture for quick absorption. Super pleasant leaves the skin fresh and mattified. Developed with a dispenser, allows with a single dosage, dispensing the right dose of product to apply on the face. It can be used since adolescence, from age 12, and in adults.
- Avène Cleanance Comedomed is a concentrate with botanical active ingredients that offer an anti-imperfection and relapse action.
- It is suitable for acne-prone skin regardless of age.
- With a high tolerance, it offers lasting results from day 7.
- The skin is clean, the pores are reduced, and imperfections are eliminated.
- Formulated without perfume.
Note: Due to its high tolerance Cleanance Comedomed can be used by patients taking isotretinoin.
How to use Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate?
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin with Cleanance Cleansing Gel for oily skin. If you are taking an anti-acne drug treatment, opt for the Cleanance Hydra Soothing Cleansing Cream which will allow a smoother cleansing of the skin.
- Step 2: Apply Comedomed Cleanance all over the face. Preferably morning and evening to ensure results.
- Step 3: End the ritual by applying a sunscreen suitable for oily and acne-prone skin, such as Cleanance spf50 anti-imperfections sun protection. This sunscreen will prevent the development of acne blemishes.
FAQ: When applied, Cleanance Comedomed has a strong smell. This is normal?
The smell is linked to the active ingredient Comedoclastin (milk thistle extract), which is present in the product at a dose of 25%. This odor evaporates quickly and does not interfere with product tolerance and poses no risk to the skin. It is proven that the skin tolerates Cleanance Comedomed extremely well.
FAQ: Is it possible to have a skin breakout with Cleanance Comedomed during the first applications? If so, how long will this effect last?
Yes, starting an active treatment (whether a drug or a dermo-cosmetic) can act as a trigger for a breakout. Under its effect, a large number of pimples, previously dormant under the skin, emerge at the same time. This causes the phenomenon of an “explosion” (exacerbation of pimples). Treatment should be continued in all cases, as the next phase will allow for the rapid depletion of the “embryonic stock” of pimples, which will help keep acne to a minimum.
In case of discomfort, use can be reduced to once a day.
FAQ: Does Cleanance Comedomed contain endocrine disruptors?
Rest assured, Cleanance Comedomed contains none.