Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for oily blemish-prone skin
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel is indicated for oily and acne-prone skin. Under dermatological control immediately after use, the skin is soft to the touch, matified, as well as fresh. Its creamy foam eliminates impurities and excess sebum without drying out the skin.
All impurities are eliminated as well as excessive sebum.
In addition, this delicately scented product does not harm the skin or leave it feeling dry or tight. Since it is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and soap-free. Therefore, it respects the skin’s natural balance, cleansing deeply and leaving the skin surprisingly soft!
In order to achieve these results, it is composed of high tolerance dermatological actives. Namely:
- Glycerol is a fundamental active for soothing action which provides comfort to irritated skin.
- Cucurbita pepo extract, with sebo-regulating properties the excess sebum and skin impurities, are eliminated. As a result, a shine-free skin with minimized pores.
- Zinc gluconate performs the purifying action while attenuating the inflammation of the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, extremely gentle, offers cleansing while soothing and softening.
It is formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Won’t clog pores, Soap-free, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Mineral Oil-free, and AHA/BHA-free.
- Purifies: Deep cleansing action gently removes impurities without stripping skin
- Cleanses: Safe for use on face and body
- Mattifies: Helps minimize the trigger for excess oil production
How to use Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel?
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel is a purifying and exfoliating face and body cleansing gel. Suitable for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin. In order to obtain effective and lasting results, you should use the product daily both morning and evening.
First of all, start by wetting your face. Then apply the gel to wet skin, massaging gently with circular movements. Then rinse thoroughly. Finally, dry gently with the help of a towel. Then apply the moisturizer. In the case of existing blemishes, we suggest Avène Comedomed. In case of excess shine, Avène Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion.
See how you can complement your beauty routine with more Avène products here.
There are no reviews yet.