Avène Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for oily blemish-prone skin
Avène Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion is a light-textured cream, infused with moisturizing and regulating sebum actives, that offers smoothness and comfort to oily skin. In that sense, tailored to oily sensitive skin prone to acne and/or imperfections, it allows it to offer hydration while mattifying the complexion.
Day after day, the number of imperfections is significantly reduced while imparting a long-lasting matte finish. In addition to softness and smoothness.
In a unique combination of actives, this matte-textured care provides comfort to oily skin as well as offers a water replenishment to reduce the amount of sebum produced. Thus, the skin is free of unwanted shine for up to 6 hours while remaining soft to the touch and hydrated for 24 hours.
The following active ingredients have been carefully selected for this purpose:
- Comedoclastin: a plant-based active ingredient extracted from sebum-reducing milk thistle seeds. Highly innovative, it ensures immediate and long-lasting effects of the cream while acting on the cells and therefore reducing the appearance of imperfections. Such as blemishes.
- Mattifying powders: responsible for the mattifying and sebum absorbing effect. Eliminate excess shine.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water through its soothing properties provides softness to the surface. As a result, the complexion feels soft and hydrated.
Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Won’t clog pores, Paraben-free, Mineral Oil-free, AHA/BHA-free, Vegan.
In short, with not only an immediate but also a long-lasting effect, the emulsion helps control sebum production and is an excellent ally in the anti-shine action. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. The result is soft, moisturized, and mattified skin!
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skins
- Mattifying effect for 6 hours
- Long-lasting hydration (up to 24 hours)
- Rapidly absorbed texture
- High tolerance
- Moisturizing and softening action
- Reduces excessive sebum production
- Anti-irritation action
- Reduced pore size
- Uniformed complexion.
How to use Avène cleanance mattifying emulsion oily blemish-prone skin?
Specially designed for oily skin prone to acne and/or imperfections. In this sense, apply it to your face in the morning as well as in the evening.
First of all, cleanse and dry your skin perfectly. For that purpose, you can use Avène cleanance micellar water for oily blemish prone skin. Then apply the cream evenly to your face while gently massaging it. Also for an enhanced result, we recommend using the Avène cleanance women corrective serum.
See how you can complement your routine with more Avène products here.
There are no reviews yet.