Mesoestetic Skinretin 0,3% Intensive Antiaging Cream, rejuvenates, brightens, and revitalizes
Mesoestetic Skinretin 0,3% Intensive Antiaging Cream is a night treatment care that offers a global and intensive anti-aging action. As such, it combines Pure Retinol (0.3%) and Bakuchiol (0.7%) with intensive regenerating and renewing action.
It intensively repairs the skin, showing results after just a few applications.
The main signs of skin aging manifest through dark spots, lack of luminosity, dynamic and fine wrinkles, as well as loss of skin density and elasticity. As a result, and to allow more graceful aging, Mesoestetic has developed Skinretin, intensive night care to globally treat all signs of aging.
As such, with repairing and regenerating capabilities, this Skinretin 0,3% Night Cream was developed not only with assets and concentrations of excellence but also with a texture that adapts perfectly to different skin types providing a sensory experience, comfort as well as high tolerance.
Its innovative formula contains active ingredients capable of counteracting the loss of radiance, correcting deep wrinkles, and increasing skin density and elasticity. The following are particularly noteworthy:
- Pure Retinol (0.3%) with extraordinary regenerative action offers integral anti-aging integral action. In detail, it diminishes dark spots, brightens and improves skin tone; stimulates collagen production, improving wrinkles, and firming and redensifying the skin; acts in texture uniformization, renewing the skin surface; and, prevents premature aging.
- Bakuchiol (0.7%) acts on the signs of aging by stimulating collagen production and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Centella Asiatica + Ectoin to smooth and repair the barrier function. Centella Asiatica regenerates, strengthens, and stimulates collagen production. While Ectoin, repairs and strengthens the barrier function. It soothes irritated skin by reducing inflammatory reactions and aiding the regeneration process.
- Exclusive Post-Biotic Complex acts as a prebiotic. This bacterial lysate favored the re-epithelialization of the skin and reduced the effects associated with retinization. Enhances skin’s renewal capacity by respecting and strengthening the skin’s microbiome.
A combination of active ingredients that improves formula stability and enhances anti-aging efficacy without increasing skin sensitization.
- It corrects uneven tone and loss of brightness.
- Acts on dynamic wrinkles as well as expression lines.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Prevents and corrects loss of skin density.
- Impressive results in only 28 days.
- The brand’s study shows in 28 days: -50% reduction in wrinkles and a +70% improvement in skin texture.
- Global anti-aging action.
- Suitable for all types of mature skin.
- Innovative formula dermatologically tested and proven to work.
How to use Mesoestetic Skinretin 0,3% Intensive Antiaging Cream?
Skinretin 0,3% is an anti-aging cream with intensive regenerating action, for this reason, it should be used at night. During the first 2 weeks, we recommend using it every other day. If you notice good tolerance, after that period you can use it daily in the evening. Otherwise, space out the applications. Note that retinol may cause mild flaking and skin sensitivity, which is normal and expected.
How to use Skinretin 0,3% Night Cream in your daily routine?
First of all, start your night routine by properly cleansing your face using the Hydracream fusion cleansing oil cream. Then tone the skin to balance the pH and allow better tolerance and penetration of the following products with Hydratonic Mist. Then apply the Skinretin 0,3% Night Cream evenly to the face, neck, and décolleté.
During the day, cleanse the skin properly using Hydracream fusion cleansing oil cream again. Apply a layer of this oil cream on dry skin. Leave it on for a few seconds. Then, with damp hands, massage your face until the texture turns into oil. Remove at the end with plenty of water. Finish the cleansing routine with Hydratonic Mist.
Proceed with the application of AOX Feluric Concentrate Serum. Rich in antioxidants, this care offers protection against the oxidation of the skin, thus preventing photoaging. In addition, it offers specific protection against IR and HEV radiation and antioxidant protection in the various phases of the oxidation cascade.
For day cream, the best option is to choose the care from the Age Element range best suited to your skin concern. Here is how:
- Brightening solution cream to combat the early signs of chrono and photoaging. It also restores luminosity.
- Firming solutions cream to give a lifting effect to sagging skin while redefining the contours of the face.
- Anti-wrinkles solutions cream to correct the appearance of wrinkles.
Finally, since this night cream has a complete formula rich in regenerating acids it is imperative that during the day you apply sunscreen with a very high protection index. We recommend, for example, that you use Mesoestetic Mesoprotech Light Water Antiaging Veil Spf50.
Skinretin and the retinization process
The retinization process is the period of adaptation of the skin to Retinol. In dry, normal to combination, and oily skin, the retinization process lasts approximately 15 days. During this period the skin will undergo the following changes:
- slight erythema
- mild to moderate dryness
- slight peeling
- slight burning
It is normal for the skin to present these local reactions during the first 15 days until it gets used to Retinol. During this period, the application of Retinol must be done on alternate days.
To minimize skin discomfort reactions, it is recommended to apply the HA Densimatrix Serum before Skinretin. And the application of a moisturizing and repairing cream the next day, such as Fast Skin Repair.
After the retinization process, the anti-aging effects of continued use of Retinol begin to be visible.
Note: in sensitive skin, the retinization process may be slower or with greater skin effects. For this reason, sensitive skin should apply Skinretin every 3 nights (1 night On; 2 nights Off). In sensitive skin, it is important to apply HA Densimatrix before Retinol, to minimize skin discomfort.
Find more Mesoestetic products here.
There are no reviews yet.