Svr sun secure fluid non-greasy invisible finish spf50
Svr sun secure fluid non-greasy invisible finish spf50 provides very high protection against the sun’s rays. Suitable for normal and combination skin, and even sun hypersensitive skin, it can, in other words, be applied to babies, children, and adults.
Its light, melting fluid texture with an invisible effect is immediately absorbed and gives a matte effect. Although it contains a minimalist formula, Sun Secure’s properties provide unparalleled protection against all the sun’s rays (UVA and UVB, infrared and visible). At the same time, it boosts skin regeneration, repairing the sun damage caused.
With a dry touch, it moisturizes, leaving the skin scented and soft to the touch!
Resistant to water, perspiration, and friction for optimal and effective protection.
- Ideal for normal and combination skin, as well as skin hypersensitive to the sun.
- Regenerating and moisturizing action.
- Repairs cellular damage caused by the sun’s rays.
- Resistant to water, perspiration, and friction.
- Rapidly absorbed, does not block pores.
- Invisible, non-greasy finish.
- Paraben and alcohol-free.
- Respects the ocean environment.
How to use Svr sun secure fluid non-greasy invisible finish spf50?
Face sun care is indicated for normal and combination skin, and also the hypersensitive to the sun.
First of all, perfectly cleanse your skin. Then with a gentle massage apply the product evenly over the face, preferably 30 minutes before sun exposure.
You should reapply frequently in case of prolonged exposure to the sun. That is, about every two hours or after bathing and/or swimming.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with your eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- Also, never skip using after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. We recommend Svr sun secure after-sun hydrating and repairing care face and body.
Learn more about SVR products here.