Lierac sunissime energizing body milk SPF50
Sunissime energizing body milk is a sunscreen composed of anti-aging properties that not only leaves the skin firmer and smoother but also perfectly re-energized and tanned. In short, it ensures skin protection against the global spectrum.
With a broad protection spectrum, the energizing and anti-aging sunscreen also contains an anti-visible light shield! In other words, its active, extra-thin texture forms an invisible film to immediately protect the skin barrier.
To prevent skin photoaging, Lierac has developed the Sunissime range: glamorous care set for the face and neck that will perform a powerful protective, moisturizing, and repairing action. In other words, improve the quality of the skin while preventing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, as well as the formation of brown spots.
In this sense, Sunissime body milk is mainly composed of:
- Patented UVA and UVB sunscreen system that protects even the most sensitive skin. In short, since it was developed with an antioxidant complex, rich in flavonoids, it offers global protection of the skin. In other words, in addition to sun filters, it offers antioxidant protection that prevents skin aging.
- Protaurine, which in the presence of free radicals is transformed into Taurine. Therefore, it can energize the cells while improving the quality of the skin, stimulating cell renewal, and also reinforcing the skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for forming a protective film on the skin to ensure an intense rehydrating effect.
- And, finally, a tan-activating peptide that, by activating the synthesis of melanin, softens and beautifies the skin.
Lierac Beauty Tips
Body sunscreen suitable for all skin types.
How to use- Skin Expert Opinion
First of all, cleanse your skin perfectly. Afterward, apply the product on your body skin with a gentle massage, when your skin is dry. In terms of dosage, apply 5 to 8 sprays per exposed area.
You should reapply generously after every 2 hours. Especially in case of perspiration, going to the bath as well as rubbing.
- Avoid product coming into contact with eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
Learn more about Lierac products here.
There are no reviews yet.