Lierac sunissime eye contour sunscreen with global anti-aging action
Sunissime eye contour sunscreen is composed of anti-aging properties that not only leave the skin firmer and smoother but also perfectly evened and protected. It offers broad-spectrum sun protection against UVA, UVB rays as well as visible light and infrared.
A perfectly protected, smoothed, and even look.
To prevent skin photoaging, Lierac has developed the Sunissime range: a glamorous care set that will perform a powerful protective, moisturizing, and repairing action. In other words, improve the quality of the skin while preventing the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, as well as the formation of brown spots.
In this sense, Sunissime sun care eye contour is composed mainly of:
- 100% mineral UVA and UVB sunscreen system that protects even the most sensitive skin. In short, since it was developed with an antioxidant complex, rich in flavonoids, it offers global protection of the skin. That is, in addition to sunscreens, it offers antioxidant protection that prevents skin aging. That is spots, puffiness, and dark circles as well as wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Protaurine, which in the presence of free radicals is transformed into Taurine. As such, it can energize cells while improving skin quality, stimulating cell renewal, and strengthening the skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for forming a protective film on the skin to ensure an intense rehydrating effect.
- And lastly, avocado oil, which is rich in omegas 3 and 9, will smooth, nourish and repair the skin.
As a result, the eye area is not only instantly beautified, but also sees all its pigment irregularities camouflaged.
Lierac Beauty Tips
Sunscreen suitable for the delicate eye contour area.
How to use – skin expert opinion
First of all, cleanse your skin thoroughly. Then with a gentle massage on dry skin apply the product to the eye contour area. In addition, you can also apply it on the eyelids as a tinted corrector as well as on other sensitive areas. Namely pigmentation spots or residual marks.
You should reapply generously after every 2 hours. Especially in the case of direct sun exposure.
- Avoid product coming into contact with eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
Learn more about Lierac products here.
There are no reviews yet.