Lierac Sunissime After Sun Rehydrating Repair Balm Global Anti-Aging…
Lierac Sunissime After Sun Rehydrating Repair Balm is a moisturizing care ideal for soothing and regenerating the skin after each sun exposure. Rich in nourishing, restoring, and anti-aging properties, it prevents photoaging while boosting the brightness and duration of the tan.
Thanks to its comfort and immediate relief, this after-sun balm is the perfect ally for summer!
To repair the damage of sun exposure and prevent skin photoaging, Lierac has developed Lierac Sunissime After-Sun Balm. Glamorous after-sun care for the face and neck that will perform a powerful moisturizing and repairing action.
Thus it is developed from the following ingredients:
- Witch Hazel Extract is rich in anti-aging benefits, it can prevent wrinkles and sag from intensive sun exposure.
- Soothing Beautifying Complex with omegas 3 and 9, hyaluronic acid, and tan-activating peptides, which in synergy will smooth and beautify the skin. In this way, it is possible to recover from the sun’s aggressions, while preventing photoaging!
- Finally, the Cryo-Effect technology gives the Sunissime Balm a fabulous, melting texture that immediately reduces skin temperature by 3.8ºC. It is therefore the perfect ally for summer!
As a result, the skin is perfectly moisturized. In addition, the tan looks beautiful and flawless, while the signs of aging are faded.
It has a light scent of white flowers.
How to use Lierac Sunissime After Sun Rehydrating Repair Balm?
Sunissime After-Sun is an ideal moisturizing balm for normal to dry skin. Indicated to apply on the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté.
First, clean your skin perfectly. Then, with a gentle massage, preferably after bathing and with dry skin, apply the product. In this sense, start by distributing the product between the hands and then applying it to the face and body. You should apply generously after each sun exposure.
Combine the application of this balm with the wonderful Sunissime After Sun Ultra Repair Serum. As well as Sunissime After Sun Repair Milk. In this way, it guarantees the repair of sun damage, prevents photoaging, and obtains intense smoothness on the skin.
- Avoid the product coming into contact with the eyes.
- Sun exposure is not recommended during the hottest hours of the day (12h-16h), and you should apply sunscreen even on cloudy or foggy days.
- At the same time, never fail to use after-sun care after any kind of exposure. Especially the prolonged one. Since it will not only increase the duration of your tan and give luminosity to the skin but also prevent premature aging.
There are no reviews yet.